Monday, October 19, 2009

Plurk Themes Kerja

Saya akan mencari Plurk Themes yang tepat sambil iseng menulis serta belajar optimasi seo on page. Terus melakukan optimasi karena memang ternyata cuma kerja keras adalah energi kita bagi newbie seperti saya ini. I'm kinda bored with my standard Plurk Themes so I tried to find some ways to get out of this problem. and with some helps from Mr. Google, I finally could make my own Plurk Themes. Then HOW? OK. first thing, Plurk's important page

A very scary and fun plurk theme from Plurk Layouts - Exclusive Evil Strawberries Plurk Theme for all plurkers. Of course I don't know enough CSS to do everything from scratch, so I took my existing theme as a starting point and referred to multiple other Plurk themes for syntax information. Beng also helped me by using Firebug on his machine to try themes plurk.

All thanks to Plurk Layouts for their Manny Pacquiao Plurk Layout. I replaced the background with a picture of Alex Pettyfer and did some minore changes. Enjoy! Alex Pettyfer Plurk Theme.